Wednesday 18 April 2012

Showing at Rossana Orlandi Milan

Wow what an amazing space Rossana Orlandi has and what a treat to be in Milan for design week. We are showing alongside 40 other designers in this beautiful old tie factory.

The work we have done for the exhibition reveals the creative process behind our latest book ‘Faces’, showcasing some of the original pieces made for the book, along with new works. The exhibited sculptures combine re-appropriated objects and old toy parts. Some of the pieces have articulated moving parts, allowing them to be configured in different ways. Also featured is a totem pole made from 196 blocks of ShapeMaker.






4 comments:

  1. I like your Site. Will you Please Link Exchange with my Website? My site: http://wiccanpope.com My Banner: http://wiccanpope.com/wiccan00.gif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice website. I bought wooden blocks games for my kids from the website www.sumblox.com.its helps to become my kid for mentally strong. Thanks you

    ReplyDelete
  3. BUSINESS LOAN PERSONAL LOAN HERE APPLY NOW WhatsApp +918929509036 financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Dr. James Eric

    ReplyDelete